21. U – Unknown fact about me? Someone else will have to discover
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Nope- for the moment
23. W – Worst habit? Out of patience - sometimes
24. X – X-rays you've had? Don't Remember
25. Y – Your favorite food? too many to be list out..
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Aries
1. Link the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share the ABCs of you. 4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. 6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.
For water dough: 400g plain flour 225ml water mix with 1/4 tsp salt 2 tbsp shortening or margarine For oil dough: 200g plain flour 150g butter or shortening (room temperature)
1. To make water dough: Place flour in a mixing bowl. Rub in shortening and add in the water. Knead into smooth dough. Leave aside to rest for 10 minutes. Divide into 10-12 equal portions. 2. To make oil dough: Rub shortening or butter into the flour to form oily dough. Divide into 10-12 equal portions. 3. Wrap oil dough inside water dough. Flatten the dough will a rolling pin and roll it up like a swiss roll. Then roll out the dough length wise again and roll it up like a swiss roll. Then divide the roll into 2 portions. 4. With the cut side portion on the table and roll dough into a circle. Fill the pastry with a tablespoon of filling, fold into half and crimp the edges. 5. Fry in hot oil until golden brown. Serve warm.
For filling: 400g potatoes, cubed and cooked till soft 1 big onions, cubed 1 piece of chicken breast - cut small 3 tbsp curry powder 1 tbsp chilli powder Salt and sugar to taste 1/2 cups of water
To make filling: 1. Heat pan with 2 tbsp oil. Mix the curry powder and chili powder with 3 tbsp of water to make into a paste. 2. Stir fry the onion until lightly brown. Add in the chicken and stir fry for a minutes and add in the curry paste. Stir fry until fragrant and add in the cooked potato and water. Cook until dry. Leave to cool.